About this Tour
If you love being a part of nature, and you are interested in the Wildlife conservation or an Eco-tourism, Nam Cat Tien National Park, recognized by UNESCO as the biosphere reserve zone of the world, is an absolutely must-see destination to escape from the bustling city, full of exciting activities to recharge your soul batteries.
A half part of a forest cover is surrounded by Dong Nai River, so the climate is quite cool, and this old-growth forest still remains its pristine wildlife with murmuring streams and green vegetation regions. You will have unforgettable experience on the jeep ride for seeing Siamese crocodile and a lot of rare birds or bike on small trails through the jungle or simply relax into the glorious view of the charming peacock courtship dances, melodious sound of colorful birds from the hundreds-year old trees or the sight of innocent deer seeking food.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Nam Cat Tien
- 8:00 am, VN BIKE TOUR guide will pick you up for 4-hour driving direct to Nam Cat Tien National Park with an amazing diversity of flora and fauna.
- Around 12a.m, you will check-in at Forest Floor Lodge - elegant wooden bungalows after transferring by electric car and enjoying your lunch in the forest - river sights.
- 2:00pm, it is the time for an exciting walking with the tour guide into the beauty of tropical nature to know more about the variety of plants and animals life.
- After that, you can explore freely: biking on small trails through the jungle or simply relaxing into the glorious view, maybe a quite snooker game.
- 7:00pm, after taking an electric car to the center of the National Park for dinner, then you will have unforgettable experience on the night jeep ride for an hour animal watching with a chance to see Loris, fishing cats, pangolins, civets, etc.
- Spending a comfortable overnight stay at Forest Floor Lodge
Day 2: Nam Cat Tien - Saigon
- Having an early breakfast in the lively forest sounds of bird singing and gibbon calls
- 7:30a.m, the jeep will bring you to the Crocodile Swap – it is the home of not only Siamese crocodiles but also a lot of rare birds which have already been in the Red Book Animals Protection of Vietnam and the world.
- It takes about 20 minutes (for 10km from your lodge) then you will have 5km trekking to the ferry terminal. If you are lucky, maybe you can easily admire the charming peacock courtship dances, melodious sound from colorful birds on the hundreds year trees or the sight of innocent deer seeking food.
- Immerse yourself in the majestic scenery of the Crocodile Swap when paddle around on the ferry for an hour. It’s a chance for you to learn more about the freshwater Siamese crocodile and hear some myths about this wetland with fully wild lotus around. After that, you will get back to your lodge for lunch.
- 2:00 pm, you will check out and return to Saigon, drop-off about 6:00 pm.