About this Tour
Enjoy this incredible Fullday visiting
Pompeii Ruins (Skip-The-Line included),
UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a very good
lunch and wine tasting included at the slopes of the
Included Buffalo Mozzarella Tasting!
During your scenic drive, you'll be able to make impressive pictures along the way.
Upgradable with 2 hours local licensed guide in Pompeii.
Pickup and Dropoff your accommodation in Rome.
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience:
- Skip-The-Line Pompeii Tickets included
- Lunch and Wine Tasting Included
Operated only with:
- Expert Professional English-Speaking Drivers
- Selected Local Expert Licensed Tour Guides (when booked)
- Welcoming comfortable and fully air-conditioned last model Mercedes or other similar private vehicles
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Rome in the morning by your professional English-speaking driver. You'll enjoy a panoramic 2 hour drive to Pompeii.
Skip-The-Line Pompeii Tickets and Lunch with Wine Tasting Included.
A 2 hours private licensed guide in Pompeii is upgradeable on this tour. If no private guide is chosen, you will have audio-guides included. Your tour will also include a very good lunch and wine tasting included at the slopes of the Vesuvius Volcano!
Buffalo Mozzarella Tasting Included!
During your scenic drive, you'll be able to make multiple stops to capture all those picturesque moments.
On the way your driver will offer to you a Buffalo Mozzarella Tasting in a specialized Buffalo Mozzarella Store in the countryside close to Naples, the area is considered the fatherland of the Italian Buffalo Mozzarella!
Your first Stop is to Pompeii:
You will enjoy 2 hours inside the Pompeii Ruins. You can go inside on your own (audio-guides included) or you have the option to include a private licensed guide in the Tour Option.
Stop for lunch (included) in a local restaurant, with local winery, on the slope of the Vesuvius Volcano where you will have a great experience their unique wines, born in the shadow of the Volcano.
You will stop for lunch in a local restaurant/winery on the slope of the Volcano: it is located between Pompeii and Vesuvius' volcanic crater is in Italy's Vesuvius National Park, just a few kilometers from Pompeii. All guests visiting the winery are welcome to stay for an "Italian style" tasting, held on the terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
Tasting menu includes:
- Antipasto appetizer with local products: salami, provolone cheese, 'casatiello' (a local savory bread), and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes on bread baked in a wood-burning oven, paired with Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio Bianco DOP (100% Caprettone), Rosato (100% Piedirosso), and Rosso (100% Piedirosso).
- Spaghetti made with durum wheat flour and tossed with a sauce made from heirloom Piennolo tomatoes and basil, paired with Lacryma Christi Riserva (80% Piedirosso and 20% Aglianico, aged in French oak barrels for 18 - 24 months).
- Pastiera Napolitana, a traditional dessert featuring sweetened ricotta, candied fruit, and boiled wheat berries, paired with Capafresca Spumante Rosato (100% Aglianico) and Acquavite di Albicocche del Vesuvio, an apricot distillate.
- Under 18 soft drinks instead wine.