About this Tour
A practical must-have, the Lille City Pass is the answer to all your visiting needs, whether you're staying one day or longer. Make considerable savings in Lille, the capital of the Nord-Pas de Calais region.
SAVE MONEY WITH THE LILLE CITY PASS OFFERING:
Free Access to 27 tourist and cultural sites including the Fine Arts Museum of Lille, the City Tour, Charles de Gaulle's Birthplace, Museum of the Hospice Comtesse and many more
- Free access to the Lille urban area public transport system (buses, metro and tramway)
- 5% rebate on certain products at the boutique of the Lille Tourist Office
- Reductions and discounts in selected stores and restaurants
- 10% discount in Meert restaurant at La Piscine museum in Roubaix
- An discount check book with offered at Mc Arthur Glen in Roubaix
- 10% discount in Le Paradoxe restaurant in Tourcoing
- Special price at the Cinema from Le Fresnoy in Tourcoing.
Some museums are closed on Mondays and/or Tuesdays as well as on the first weekend of September.
Additional features of the 72 hour pass:
- Free access to the TER network in the region
- Free access to 8 tourist attractions in the Nord pas de Calais region