About this Tour
Maxell AQUA PARK SHINAGAWA is a brand new urban recreational facility that goes beyond the aquarium. Among them, dolphin performances that can be enjoyed in 360 degrees are most noticeable. You can use the round dolphin pool with water curtains, light and music changing day and night, and enjoy the dolphins' powerful performance. There are also many areas worth a visit, such as the Aqua Jungle area where animals such as reptiles and freshwater fish are displayed for the first time, and healing-themed jellyfish areas. On the outdoor "Friendly Square", you can come in close contact with animals such as sea lions, sea dogs and penguins. Dolphins and sea lions perform every day! Please come to this world where many creatures and acousto-optic image effects are combined to experience a new touch!
Visit: Maxell Aqua Park Shinagawa
• See dramatic, illuminated underwater worlds at Aqua Park Shinagawa - more than just an aquarium!
• There are many areas to explore on each floor, like Little Paradise, Wonder Tube, and more
• Witness marine life both local and exotic, floating in LED illuminated displays and exhibition tanks
• Discover various jungles from around the world in Aqua Jungle
• Behold light, water, and sound productions in the Stadium, where shows change throughout the day
• Wonder Tube, where you'll see sawfish and manta rays swimming down a tunnel! There's also the Aqua Jungle where you can explore replicas of different variety of jungles and the aquatic life found therein.