About this Tour
BITEMOJO - the ultimate food discovery experience via smartphone app!
Visit www.bitemojo.com for more details
• Completely independent - No guide, no group, it's just you and your smartphone.
• 6 amazing tastings of local cuisine and multiple points of interest on the route
• Earn free biteCredits - You will be able to use them anywhere in the world where there is a bitemojo experience.
• The fairest experience - you can stop anytime and continue in another day, or even in another destination.
max group size is 15 people
THE BITES INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR:
- Half a "Toast in White"
- Leek Patty with Dips or Soup of the day
- Mini Kebabs in pan or Hummus plate
- Coffee of your choice with a chocolate ball
- Half a Felafel
- Scoop of gourmet Ice cream flavor of your choice
Description of White City food tour
Follow the route from the Habima Theater, along the enchanting Rothschild Boulevard, to the start of Neve Tezedek: trace the development of Tel Aviv from its earliest days as Ahuzat Bayit (the original name of the city) as it transformed into “The White City.”
This bitemojo food tour will take you to the very beginning of Tel Aviv: an architectural wonderland of over 4,000 Bauhaus buildings concentrated in an area that was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2003. Bauhaus is an architectural style characterized by its functional living plans, with straight lines and little adornment. In Tel Aviv these buildings were often covered in white plaster, leading to the nickname the White City.
It was here, along Rothschild Boulevard and the neighboring streets, where the first Hebrew city, in all its fascinating multiplicity of humanity, architecture, art, economics, culture, and food (of course!), flourished and developed. Here you will encounter the beating pulse of modern Tel Aviv; a home to innovation and creativity where many of the trendiest impulses of Israeli society get their start. A place where contemporary and classic meet; embassies and cultural institutions mix with banks and hi-tech companies, shared work spaces, theaters, and many delicious places to eat. It is all happening here.